Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Blog: Social network sites

There are three main social media sites that I use. Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. Recently I have been using twitter. This is my second attempt at using twitter. First time around I didn't have much to post about.

Facebook to me is simple a means of networking and keeping in contact with my network. I can often times scroll on the Facebook feed and find someone I haven't spoken to inna while and then catch up. Also Facebook allows connections for certain gaming apps. Some are really annoying (candy crush) others (words with friends), not so much. Also sharing things on Facebook allows me to stay updated on current events.

Instagram allows me to see what the people I know have been up to, along with their personal interests are. Allows me to also to watch funny videos and trending videos. I used to post on Instagram but I have not posted in quite some time. Mostly I use it to see what my friends and favorite celebrities are up to.

Snapchat is very cool because it allows me to see what my close friends have been up to in the Last 24 hours. Along with giving me the ability to do the same. Another benefit of snapchat is that when i take a picture it does not automatically save and take up space in my phone.

Twitter I am still getting the hang of. Seems as though people post things that are trending similar to Facebook but instead of embedded videos they are links. The updates seem to be more frequent as well, which also include important information from event top notch companies that most people interact with daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment